Sunday, January 11, 2009

Landon's Introduction

(me @ the riverfront in Charleston in front of art sculpture)
Hi Class,

My name is Landon Ray.  I am currently finishing my last semester as an architecture major.  I have mixed feelings about graduation.  I hope to work for an architecture firm after graduation and complete my internship.  Maybe in a couple of years I will go back to graduate school to obtain my Master's in Architecture.  I am from North Augusta, SC and have lived in Augusta, GA for the last few years.

I love to travel!  I studied abroad in Genoa, Italy for a semester and thoroughly enjoyed it.  I lived in Japan for 3 years as a child.  My interests range from attending theatrical/acoustical events, meeting new people, trying new foods/wines/beers, playing pool/ping pong, ice skating, hiking, snow skiing, doing photography, to trying to keep fit.  My favorite band is Coldplay!  My new year's resolution was to start back running and to be in the best shape of my life by graduation.




No comments:

Post a Comment