Thursday, January 29, 2009

Free Blog Topic

Since the spring season is right around the corner, something of interest to me is Spring Break travel destinations.  I love traveling... so going to any of these places would be ideal for me.  Here were some of the top locations that I found...

Bahamas Party Cruise
Cancun, Mexico
Panama City Beach, FL
South Padre Island, TX
Acapulco, Mexico
Mazatlan, Mexico
Nassau, Bahamas
Negril, Jamaica
Porta Vallarta, Mexico
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Miami & South Beach, FL
Amsterdam
London
Paris
Whistler Blackcomb, BC Canada - ski resort
Winter Park, Colorado
Aspen


The great thing that I recently found out, was that Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean can still be traveled to by land or sea without a passport (check with the company if taking a commercial cruise).  The exception is if you are returning to the US from all of them by air they require a passport.

No comments:

Post a Comment