Thursday, March 5, 2009

One More Presentation & Past Experiences with Portfolios

I enjoyed Tyler Cooney's presentation on Prague the most this week.  Traveling is one of my favorite things to do, so it's not hard to persuade me into liking a presentation about European cities.  I also think Tyler's experiences have been similar to mine while traveling abroad to certain European cities, hence the reasoning behind the choosing.  I thought the pictures and description of the city were great and would really enjoy visiting the city when I get the chance.

I have never really done an online portfolio before.  However, last semester I took a portfolio class where we had to design two portfolio's, one more of an academic type look to it and another tailored more towards the professional realm.  I had some bad experiences with the professor because she was a bit harsh and gave rash advice when it came to the design.  I thoroughly enjoyed the designing of the portfolio.  I used the Adobe Indesign to design the portfolio, I found this program made it extremely easy to navigate through each spread and make easy adjustments to text and imagery.  I think I will be ready for the draft on the 23rd, after our professor explains how to load the online version.

No comments:

Post a Comment