Thursday, April 16, 2009

Technology in the Classroom

For this blog topic, we were asked whether technology helped or hindered us in a group setting as we worked on our project.  I felt that the group page in blackboard was helpful in some ways, but annoying in other aspects.  The link that let us email our whole group was pretty helpful, because I would often forget my group member's email addresses.  Attaching a document to the group page was somewhat helpful too.  The only thing different that I wish you could change about those 2 features is to somehow have more control over it.  I wish that you could connect the member's email addresses to your own email page.

Our group never took advantage of the virtual page on blackboard.  I feel that blackboard is becoming obsolete after having used it for the past four years.  I think there has to be a smarter way to relay information than to constantly login to this server that often is down or has glitches to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment